The new 2013 Edition of Frank Jamerson's Electric Bikes Worldwide Reports (EBWR) now available (...)
(...) for download PDF 595.- US$. EBWR is the most comprehensive information source on all kinds of Electric Vehicles.
EBWR Projects Annual Worldwide Sales of 130 Million Electric Bikes and Scooters by 2025.
Electric Bikes Worldwide Reports by Frank Jamerson, Ph.D. with Ed Benjamin, 2013 eleventh edition (founded 1995) with 2014 Update (issues early 2014), has 270 pages with 350 photos and tables about electric bikes / electric scooters / electric motorcycles and four wheel EVs, with battery / fuel cell / motor technology.
Please contact Frank Jamerson at email@example.com for purchase. Further details at:
- USA e-bike market accelerating.
- EBWR projects worldwide e-bike sales at 40,000,000 in 2015.
- EBWR13 projects annual worldwide sales of 130 million electric bikes and scooters by 2025.
- China, with 150 million e-bikes in use, moves to sell quality e-bikes globally and also promote four wheel EVs in China.
- Light EV Association, LEVA, launches USA legislation initiative, performance standards and technician training for electric bikes.
- Auto companies serious about entering LEV arena, two product launches coming
- EBWR includes sales estimates for eight regions/countries plus seventeen European countries.
Text: Frank Jamerson
Online release: Angela Budde
4 April 2012