Enjoy an interactive experience, with direct hands-on experience of Drive Unit, Intuvia and PowerPack 500. BOSCH is touring with the LEV Components Special Exhibition worldwide.
- compact drive arrangement enables optimal integration of Drive Unit Performance into the frame
- three sensors for pedaling power, cadence, and speed, which provide optimum coordination of the system components with 1000 sensor measurements
- due to direct processing of the sensor signals the sound emissions and vibration are reduced to a minimum.
- weight: < 4 kg
- up to 275% support depending on the riding mode
- Five riding modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, and Off
- Shift recommendation using arrow symbols
- Off-board-mode – usage of basic information even without being connected to the e-bike
- best balance of performance, size, and weight.
- reliable protection from overcharging, undervoltage, overheating, and short circuit through integrated Battery Management System
- no memory effect
- no self-discharge
- long service life even at a high mileage
- completely charged in 4,5 h, charged up to half in 2 h
- weight: 2,7 kg
>> Photo Gallery (flickr)
Text and picture: Manufacturer´s data
Online Publication: Bruno Brandão
19 July 2017