Enjoy an interactive experience, with direct hands-on experience of binova flow - Display, binova - Central Motor and binova - Battery. binova is touring with the LEV Components Special Exhibition worldwide.
binova flow - Display
binova - Central Motor
- EnergyBus compatible Marquardt Display
- Ergonomically design
- Special Glas with background lighting
- Integrated charging function for smartphones, USB 5V/1A 3 control keys with stroke response
- 4 assistance levels selectable: Eco - Normal - High - Power additional speedfunction and push assistance
- Display assistance levels, speedometer and remaining range
binova fow is the first gearless central motor system for pedelecs.
It assists directly at the pedal shaft and uses a bottom bracket with sensorics especially developed for binova flow.The motor can be in- tegrated into nearly any eBike approved frame without the need of additional design changes. Due to the sensitive control unit the mo- tor provides powerful assistenc with a natural and comfortable fee- ling for the rider. Mmax >65 Nm, range up to 111 mi, with integrated freewheel fixing unit, controle unit, cranks, sensoric bottom bracket.
binova - Battery
- Available as a rack-mounted or frame mounted power pack
- Capacity: 11,6 Ah; 12,8 Ah; 16,0 Ah
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Range up to 111 mi
>> Photo Gallery (flickr)
Mrs. Katja Söhner-Bilo
Text and picture: Manufacturer´s data
Online Publication: Bruno Brandão
13 July 2017