On 4 and 5 October 2012, the LEV Conference will take place at the INTERMOT in Cologne. It is the first conference worldwide focussing on LEV charging infrastructure for tourism and everyday life. Simultaneous translation will be included.
The annual LEV Conference is the biggest international meeting of the LEV industry. Here is where decision makers from all over the world meet. Since 1995, manufacturers, dealers, R&D professionals, municipal decision makers, tourism professionals and specialized press use the event to get the latest information on the Light-Electric-Vehicle (LEV) industry.
This year, the LEV Conference takes place on 4 and 5 October 2012, in the occasion of the INTERMOT (International Motorcycle, Scooter and Bicycle fair) in Cologne, Germany.
On 4 October 2012, the best 8 projects of the „E-Bike Award 2012“ will be introduced to the audience. Finally, the „E-Bike Award 2012“ will be awarded to the best projects.
On 5 October 2012, conference participants will get information on regulatory framework concerning pedelec rental schemes and the usage of pedelecs for employees. Further key aspects are activities and practical examples around LEV charging infrastructure. The aim is to increase the use of Pedelecs worldwide.
You are warmly invited to participate!
Thursday 4 October 2012
Start: 12:00 p.m
- Registration of participants
- Sebastian Ackermann (RWE Deutschland AG)
- Hannes Neupert (President ExtraEnergy e.V.)
- Manfred Neun / ECF - Potentials of Pedelecs in bicycle traffic (subject to change)
- Prof. Andreas Knie (University of Technology Berlin) - Intermodal transport creates a new culture of mobility
15:30 to 15:45 p.m. COFFEE BREAK
- Wasilis von Rauch / VCD Besser E-Radkaufen - Potentials of electric cargo bikes for intra-urban transportation
- Guided tour „e-motion“ hall 5.2 INTERMOT - Option: Pedelec and E-Bike test rides
- Short presentation of the best 8 nominated projects „E-Bike Award 2012“
- Award Ceremony „E-Bike Award 2012“
End: 22:00 p.m.
- Dinner (buffet) and conclusion of the evening at the foyer
Friday, 5 October 2012
Start: 08:00 a.m.
- Registration of participants
- Hannes Neupert / ExtraEnergy e.V. - Overview of the existing LEV infrastructure market, basic information on safety and conformity to standards
10:30 to 11:00 a.m. COFFEE BREAK
- Thomas Lewis / energieautark consulting GmbH - Information on Pedelecs for municipal decision makers (Results of EU project „Go Pedelec“)
- Prof. Udo Onnen Weber / University of Applied Sciences Wismar - inmod: electric bikes as part of every chain of public transport
- Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Senger / movelo GmbH- The success factors of the movelo concept
- Helmut Popp / Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik GmbH & Co. KG - EnergyBus connector set (subject to change)
- Volkmar Schitter / Bike Energy Adapter Systems - Easy and safe charging without home-charger
13:00 to 14:00 p.m. LUNCH BREAK
- Thorsten Götzmann / SEW-Eurodrive - Inductive charging for LEVs
- Eduard Stolz / OPI2020 - International standards for E-Mobility (infrastructure and vehicles), status quo and outlook
15:30 to 16:00 p.m. COFFEE BREAK
- David Schmidl / baimos technologies GmbH - BlueID: Smartphone identification within LEV charging infrastructure
- Thomas Bollinger / Cycle In GmbH - Fully automated parking and charging of Pedelecs
- Christoph Ziegler / Ziegler Metallbau - Practical experience with public infrastructure for Pedelecs
End: 18:00 p.m.
- Susanne Brüsch / Pedelec Adventures - Pedelec tours without socket
Please download the registration form here:
>> Registration Form LEV Conference 2012 (PDF)
ExtraEnergy offers early bird discounts. Furhter information:
>> Discounted Tickets
>> For Sponsors
At a single Glance
Date: 4 - 5 October 2012
Venue: Intermot Cologne, Messeplatz 1, 50679 Cologne, Germany
Where: Congress Centre North, Rheinsaal section 1 - 4
>> How to find Congress Centre North (PDF)
>> Arrival and Accommodation
>> Agenda LEV Conference 2012 (PDF)
>> Lectures LEV Conference 2012 released
Copy: Angela Budde
Picture: Moritz Grünke
11 September 2012
Updated: 2 November 2012